WELCOME TO UNITEN MICRO-CREDENTIAL (MC) PROGRAMME
MC2 GUIDE TO LITERATURE REVIEW
Delivery Mode : Fully online with self-pace approach
Duration : TO BE ANNOUNCED
Credit hour(s) and SLT: ONE credit hour (40 hours SLT)
Pre-requisite: Not Required
For first Digital Badge, learner is required to complete 100% progress on THREE instructional materials, SEVEN self-directed learning activities, followed by a competency assessment.
UNITEN Course Materials Disclaimer Statement
All Intellectual Property Rights in the Course Materials, Online Courses and the speeches made by lecturers at UNITEN are, and remain, the intellectual property of Universiti Tenaga Nasional or its licensors, whether adapted, written for or customised for the Client or not (hereinafter referred to as “UNITEN”). You are not authorised
1. copy, modify, reproduce, re publish, sub licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Course Materials without prior written permission from UNITEN;
2. record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the Online Course Materials given;
3. use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us UNITEN or any third party trainer;
4. remove any copyright or other notice of University Tenaga Nasional UNITEN on the Course Materials;
5. modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the Online Courses.
A Literature Review Has An Organizational Pattern And Combines Both Summary And Synthesis, Often Within Specific Conceptual Categories.
Information Literacy Includes The Ability To Identify, Find, Evaluate, And Use Information Effectively. From Effective Search Strategies To Evaluation Techniques, Students Learn How To Evaluate The Quality, Credibility, And Validity Of Websites, And Give Proper Credit.
Please contact institution for enrollment.
Institution Name: UNITEN MICRO CREDENTIAL
Institution Phone: 01234567890
Institution Email: firstname.lastname@example.org