WELCOME TO UNITEN MICRO-CREDENTIAL (MC) PROGRAMME
MC5 THE RESEARCH PROPOSAL CONSTRUCT
This course will teach you how to develop a research proposal. Research proposals contain extensive literature reviews. They must provide persuasive evidence that a need exists for the proposed study.
In addition to providing a rationale, a proposal describes a detailed methodology for conducting the research consistent with requirements of the professional or academic field and a statement on anticipated outcomes and/or benefits derived from the study's completion.
Delivery Mode: Fully online with a self-paced approach
Duration: Four months
Credit hour(s) and SLT: ONE credit hour (40 hours SLT)
Pre-requisite: Not Required
Assessment Passing Mark: 65%
UNITEN Course Materials Disclaimer Statement
All Intellectual Property Rights in the Course Materials, Online Courses and the speeches made by lecturers at UNITEN are and remain, the intellectual property of Universiti Tenaga Nasional or its licensors, whether adapted, written for or customised for the Client or not (hereinafter referred to as “UNITEN”). You are not authorised
1. copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Course Materials without prior written permission from UNITEN;
2. record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the Online Course Materials gave;
3. use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us UNITEN or any third party trainer;
4. remove any copyright or other notice of University Tenaga Nasional UNITEN on the Course Materials;
5. modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the Online Courses.
The goal of a research proposals is to present and justify the needs to study a research problem and to present the practical ways in which the proposed study should be conducted.
Norashidah Binti Md Din, PhD, is a Professor of Electrical Engineering and currently the Dean of College of Graduate Studies at Universiti Tenaga Nasional, Malaysia.
She holds a Ph.D. degree and a Master of Electrical Engineering degree from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. Her BSc. in Electrical Engineering degree is from Memphis State University, USA.
She has vast academic and industry experience. Her research works cover communications networks, wide-area monitoring of electrical transmission towers, geospatial systems, and low power communications.
Email : email@example.com
Rabiah Eladwiah Abdul Rahim, PhD, is a senior lecturer at Universiti Tenaga Nasional, Malaysia.
She holds a Ph.D. Degree in Information Systems from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. She received her Master degree in Management Information System from International Islamic University Malaysia and Bachelor of Information Technology from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
Her research interests include knowledge management, open innovation, e-services and and e-learning.
Please contact institution for enrollment.
Institution Name: UNITEN MICRO CREDENTIAL
Institution Phone: 01234567890
Institution Email: firstname.lastname@example.org