WELCOME TO UNITEN MICRO-CREDENTIAL (MC) PROGRAMME
MC3 RESEARCH DESIGN DEVELOPMENT
Delivery Mode: Fully online with self-pace approach
Duration: TO BE ANNOUNCED
Credit hour(s) and SLT: ONE credit hour (40 hours SLT)
Pre-requisite: Not Required
For first Digital Badge, learner is required to complete 100% progress on ONE instructional materials, TWELVE self-directed learning activities, followed by a competency assessment.
UNITEN Course Materials Disclaimer Statement
All Intellectual Property Rights in the Course Materials, Online Courses and the speeches made by lecturers at UNITEN are, and remain, the intellectual property of Universiti Tenaga Nasional or its licensors, whether adapted, written for or customised for the Client or not (hereinafter referred to as “UNITEN”). You are not authorised
1. copy, modify, reproduce, re publish, sub licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Course Materials without prior written permission from UNITEN;
2. record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the Online Course Materials given;
3. use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us UNITEN or any third party trainer;
4. remove any copyright or other notice of University Tenaga Nasional UNITEN on the Course Materials;
5. modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the Online Courses.
Research Design Is Defined As A Framework Of Methods And Techniques Chosen By A Researcher To Combine Various Components Of Research In A Reasonably Logical Manner So That The Research Problem Is Efficiently Handled.
Norashidah Binti Md Din, PhD, is a Professor of Electrical Engineering and currently the Dean of College of Graduate Studies at Universiti Tenaga Nasional, Malaysia.
She holds a Ph.D. degree and a Master of Electrical Engineering degree from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. Her BSc. in Electrical Engineering degree is from Memphis State University, USA.
She has vast academic and industry experience. Her research works cover communications networks, wide-area monitoring of electrical transmission towers, geospatial systems, and low power communications.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Rabiah Eladwiah Abdul Rahim, PhD, is a senior lecturer at Universiti Tenaga Nasional, Malaysia.
She holds a Ph.D. Degree in Information Systems from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. She received her Master degree in Management Information System from International Islamic University Malaysia and Bachelor of Information Technology from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
Her research interests include knowledge management, open innovation, e-services and and e-learning.
Please contact institution for enrollment.
Institution Name: UNITEN MICRO CREDENTIAL
Institution Phone: 01234567890
Institution Email: email@example.com